- OVERLAND Ethiopia and its agents act only as agents of passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by vehicle, aircraft, boat or any other means of transportation, and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
- OVERLAND Ethiopia’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises.
- OVERLAND Ethiopia reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out any or all parts of the services agreed to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (B) relating to OVERLAND Ethiopia liability shall apply.
- While every care is taken, OVERLAND Ethiopia cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage or other personal belongings.
REQUEST, CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
- OVERLAND Ethiopia shall accept agency or individual requests for tours, safaris, car hire, hotel and air ticket reservation . . . and more in good faith.
- On confirmation of tours, agencies or individuals making bookings with OVERLAND Ethiopia shall make payments as follows:
- All booking request must be confirmed after 30% of the total cost has paid as advance payment.
- The balance of 70% should be remitted definitely thirty days before departure date to Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
- If complete payment has not been made as per above mentioned statements, OVERLAND Ethiopia is not obliged to accept the client and conduct the tour unless otherwise alternative payment arrangements have been made beforehand.
- Cancellation of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are subject to the following charges:
- From 30 days to 15 days prior to departure an administrative fee of US$100.00 per group will be made.
- 15 days to 7 days prior to departure, a fee of 50% of the total tour price will be charged.
- Cancellations made within the last 5 days prior to departure, no refund will be made.
- Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended.